Thursday, May 27, 2010

We together make a world...


I have found a place out of hell..here...
Just Accompany me come beside near...
Can't assure if you would be out of hell too...
But call few goodies more just like i doo...
we'll make this place lovable enough to cheer...
Come come here..just do come my dear...

We’ll have all raps…to sing together…
We’ll caught all melody…fall there after
We’ll move together with harmony…
We’ll rock each other…with same rocking company…
we'll make this place lovable enough to cheer...
Come come here..just come my Dear…

You and I…me and you…
He with her..she with you…
Fun together…makes us laugh…
Make this journey extreme better…
We’ll make this place lovable enough to cheer...
Come come here..just come my Dear…

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Superb... have fun.... will join you and others soon...