Friday, May 7, 2010

Discovering Purity...

 
One day a thought came in my mind,
What is purest thing surviving here?
Very Sooner, I felt if it is something very near.
I understood purity never measure in one’s,
I found it every time near you. Just like:

When I talk to you, it’s a feeling living love,
With hear of every second word,
Miles of Distance reduces to millimeters,
I feel your breath, understand your silence & smile with giggles,

When I see you, it’s your eyes conveying millions of things,
My expectations, meeting with every blink,
When I close my eye, I feel like if I am dying.
Your life moments add up, with every smile of mine.

Wow, Purity all get discovered,
When a thought of yours stuck my mind,
Please take me with, Instead of staying there far kind.

You complete my each moment,
It’s you, gives Justice to anything I meant.


Smiles,
Archana Singh

3 comments:

Mr Happy said...

wow beautiful :)

Archana said...

Thanks..Lincoln :)

pRasad said...

Superb..:)

You got talent..You should write more frequently.