Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Welcome life...


Every morning I wake up with a smile….
Cheering myself in mirror for a while,
Thinking the happiest hour still to spend…
Reaching the life’s crest is still to mend.


Living life with dreams ahead…
Loving the glory dancing in gown cherry red…
A glittering ray lighting my way…
Shining my eyes, leaving it bit narrow sometimes wide.


Taking time to uphold my promise…
Gearing up, no matter, time with what surprise.
Diving myself ahead of dawn…
Stepping each stair upward drown.
Smooth, soft the grass with road…
Smiling, dazzling my mood’s mode.
Oh no…I am awake… not in dreams row!!!

2 comments:

purplepuppet said...

Hey Archana
Lovely composition! :)
Neilina here, thanks for stopping-by and for your lovely words :)

Archana said...

Heyiii...thanks..dear....