Friday, February 19, 2010

One Morning while walking


One Morning
 
One Morning while walking on street,
I observed life’s amazing greet.

One chirpy Bird high…
Golden feather broaden by,
Stretching her neck above n above,
Singing melody with utmost drown,
Leaving behind that echoed sound,
Repeating Melody magically bound,
I closed my eye, questioned inside,
Ohh is that me, so free and so high?

Felt the sunrise added soothing,
Stirred ahead in that lovely morning….
Same Morning while walking on street,
I observed life’s another greet.

One Butterfly pretty colorful…
Roaming there so cheerful,
Keenly looking for a flower beautiful,
Flew with the breeze abeam,
Reached the wonderful dream,
Kissed lovingly the blossom down,
Touched each Petal by thus around,
Filled with tremendous love and delight,
I hugged myself so tight, thinking hmmnn inside,
Is that divine Love walking beside?

One Morning while walking on street,
I observed life’s another greet.

2 comments:

Nikesh Rathi said...

Hey ... Nice one!

"Ohh is that me, so free and so high?"

Interesting thought ...

Archana said...

Thanks Buddy..for liking it!!!
Its seriously a freee spirit thought...